Ripe.io is creating the Blockchain of Food. We offer a dynamic work environment with a decentralized virtual team where everyone gets to work with the coolest technologies (blockchain, big data, IoT) to bring about better food! We have solid VC funding and are very well connected in the food industry.
The ripe.io team is small, but we are expected to grow rapidly. Join us early to take part of an exciting adventure! We are looking for people who share our passion for great food!
You have a chance to make history by implementing look and feel of the Blockchain of Food. The UX Designer needs to be able to work as part of a virtual team working on designing multiple ways for users to interact with the Blockchain of Food. We have a variety of opportunities ranging from visualizing big data, user experience creation, bespoke customer solutions design, corporate standards and guidelines, and more!
The UX Designer is fully versed in the creation of modern user experiences across a variety of platforms (mobile, web, voice, etc). You will perform systems analysis, design, and implementation in a collaborative and iterative development environment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The UX Designer must have experience designing engaging software solutions. We would like to see existing working products and contributions on GitHub or other online portals. The US Designer will work in collaboration with a Team Lead, other Engineers, and a Project Manager to deliver ripe.io solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise with design and implementation of engaging user solutions
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a virtual team
- Demonstrated experience with iterative development methodology
- Great designer, open to review and feedback, positive energy, natural geek
- Experience with small business / startup environment
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and compromise with other engineers and team members
- Blockchain experience is a definite plus!
Please Send Resumé and Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org